Wednesday, June 19, 2024

OWNERS OF GERMAN SHEPHERD DOGS


 

OWNERS OF GERMAN SHEPHERD DOGS - MYKINON ST AREA

The following has been sent to Tala Newsletter.  Unfortunately it is not the first time that large dogs have roamed and other animals been badly injured or killed as a result.   Owners must take responsibility and stop their dogs roaming before a child is injured or killed.  Does anyone know who the owner of the German Shepherd dogs is on Mykinon Street

Mykinon Street is in the area south of the Kiosk in Tala, between the main road, Miltiadi Stylianou Avenue and Christou Kkeli which takes you down to Kissonerga.

As a separate issue, just along the road from Mykinon Street, two German Shepherd puppies have been running amok - perhaps the incidents are related?

Good evening. We stay in Mikinon street. Someone left there two big German Shepard looking dogs to Rome the streets today. My son always plays outside in the garden with our ginger cat. That there’s dogs ripped to pieces in front of us! My son is 6 years old and saw this happen!!!!! All because someone was to god damn lazy to put there dogs back in there yards! Who ever these dogs belong to I hope you sleep well knowing your dogs killed our beloved pet tonight! And my son will never forget the graphic images we witnessed! I hope no one else fell victim tonight. There are so many people walking there own small dogs and people with small children. I feel this is a disaster waiting to happen. It has already!

The tala community Facebook page won’t let me post my story. I feel it’s very important that people know. Because if it’s a small child playing in the yard gets attacked by these two dogs the outcome is more severe!